The Best Commission Options With 96ACE Affiliate
Net Loss (Amount)
|1 & above||< 5||18%|
|1 & above||> = 5||40%|
- With the number of Total Active Players (actively playing on our platform), affiliates will be entitled to start earning commission.
- We monitor the performance of our affiliates and may contact you directly to increase your commission rate.
- Each month’s negative income will be carried forward to the next month.
- All affiliates are required to bear the costs of promotional bonuses/rebates incurred during the period and these costs will deducted from the earning at the end of the month.
- The costs included welcome bonuses, reload bonuses, rebates and other bonuses claimed by members.
Positive RevenueCommission = (Gross Revenue – Member Bonuses/Rebates) x Commission Rate %
(20,000 – 1500 ) x 40% = MYR 7,400 (Commission)
Negative RevenueCommission = (Gross Revenue – Member Bonuses/Rebates) x 40%
(-20,000 – 1500 ) x 40% = MYR -8,600 (Carry forward to next month)
- 96ACE is committed to support the development of affiliates and encourages you to expand your market by second-line affiliates.
- Affiliates who successfully refer friends to join the 96Ace Affiliate Program are entitled to an additional 10% commission based on the referral commission.
COMMISSION PAYMENT METHOD
- Commission payouts are processed once a month, paid directly into your affiliate account by the 5th of each month.
- You need to log in to your affiliate account and request to withdraw commission.
- Commission will be paid to the bank account you submitted within 3 business days after the withdrawal is requested.
- Minimum withdrawal amount for local bank transfer is RM100.
- 96ACE reserves the right to change the percentage of commission plan and calculation method at any time.