Terms & Conditions - 96ACE Affiliate
- Linking to our 96ACE websites
By agreeing to participate in this Affiliate programme, you are agreeing to create and maintain unique links from your site(s) to the 96ACE websites. You may link to us with any of our banners, e-mails, articles or with a text link. This is the only method by which you may advertise on our behalf.
96ACE will terminate this AGREEMENT immediately without recourse for you if there is any form of spamming or if you advertise our services in any other way. You shall not make any claims or representations, or give any warranties, in connection with us and you shall have no authority to, and shall not, bind us to any obligations.
- Approved Creative
You will only use our approved advertising creative (banners, HTML / flash mailers, editorial columns, images and logos) and will not alter their appearance nor refer to us in any promotional materials other than those that are available from www.96ACEs.com . The appearance and syntax of the hypertext transfer links are designed and designated by us and constitute the only authorised and permitted representation of our sites.
- Affiliate Assisted Member Registration Policy
Affiliates associated with 96ACE are strictly barred from aiding in the registration of new player/member IDs. This rule maintains fairness. If an affiliate is found assisting in such registrations, the member will lose eligibility for company bonuses or promotions. No appeals will be accepted. This policy underscores our dedication to equitable operations.
- Confidential Information
During the term of this AGREEMENT, you may be entrusted with confidential information relating to our business, operations, or underlying technology and/or the Affiliate programme (including, for example, Referral Commissions earned by you under the Affiliate programme). You agree to avoid disclosure or unauthorised use of any such confidential information to third persons or outside parties unless you have our prior written consent and that you will use the confidential information only for purposes necessary to further the purposes of this AGREEMENT. Your obligations with respect to confidential information shall survive the termination of this AGREEMENT.
Commissions will be paid on the monthly basis, based on Total Member Net Loss and Total Active Player, and you will earn up to 45% of the net profit generated by your referrals.
|Total Member Net Loss
|Total Active Player
|Commission Rate %
|1 & above
|> = 5
All gross money received by us with respect to all settled bet losses made by Players after deduction:
- Royalty Fees – 10% of affiliate’s customer total winloss amount.
- Promotion bonuses – Promotional bonuses/rebate and rewards incurred during the period of affiliate’s customer.
96ACE reserves the right to change the Referral Commission percentage and method of calculation of Commission as 96ACE wishes in accordance with clause “96ACE Rights and Obligation” sub clause “Modification”.
- Minimum Commission Payout Request
Your 96ACE affiliate account must have at least (5) Active member(s) before you can be eligible for Commission payment in a calendar month.
- Commission Payment Method
The commission payment will be paid to you in the currency you chose when creating your Affiliate Account (recommended, easiest way to withdraw money using a payment method supported by 96ACE):
- Bank Transfer – Minimum withdraw is (MYR 100 , SGD 100 , IDR 300,000)，with no limit
- Crypto currency (USDT) – Minimum withdraw is (MYR 100 , SGD 100 , IDR 300,000)， with no limit.
- Wire Transfer – Minimum withdraw is (MYR 500 , SGD 200 , IDR 1,500,000)， with no limit.
You can choose the most suitable withdrawal method according to your preference and circumstances.
- Commission Payment Restriction
If payment made via the Affiliate’s preferred payment method is rejected for whatever reason, 96ACE reserves the right to hold the commission payment for the Affiliate within a period of time.
- Your Application
To join our affiliate programme and become a 96ACE Affiliate member, you will need to accept these terms and conditions by completing and submitting an online application form. The application form is an integral part of this AGREEMENT. 96ACE will in our sole discretion determine whether or not to accept your application and our decision is final and will not subject to any right of appeal. You will receive an email regarding whether your application is successful after we verify your credentials.
- Commission Payment
Subject to the type of Affiliates Commission Plan upon signing or being offered during the time of the Affiliate account opening. 96ACE will pay a referral commission (“Affiliates Commission”) of the net profit (after deducting all payment fees, Bonuses and Royalty fees). 96ACE earns from players directed from your site(s) after they open an account with us and wagering real money at 96ACE.com products. Please refer to Clause ‘Commission Calculation & Payouts’.
96ACE may modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this AGREEMENT or replace it at any time in our sole discretion, by posting a change notice or a new AGREEMENT on our sites. If any modification is unacceptable to you, your only recourse is to terminate this AGREEMENT. Your continued participation in the referral programme following our posting of a change notice or new AGREEMENT on our site will constitute binding acceptance of the modification or of the new AGREEMENT.
- Term & Termination
The term of this AGREEMENT will begin when you are approved as an affiliate and will be continuous unless and until either party notifies the other in writing that it wishes to terminate the AGREEMENT, in which case this AGREEMENT will be terminated immediately. Termination is at will, with or without reason, by either party. For purposes of notification of termination, delivery via e-mail is considered a written and immediate form of notification.
Upon termination you must remove all of our banners/icons from your site(s) and disable all links from your site(s) to ours. All rights and licenses given to you in this AGREEMENT shall be immediately terminated. You will return to us any confidential information and all copies of it in your possession, custody, and control and will cease all uses of our Marks.
- 96ACE makes no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Affiliate programme, about ourselves or the Referral Commission payment arrangements (including, without limitation, functionality, warranties of fitness, merchantability, legality or non-infringement), and do not express nor imply any warranties arising out of a course of performance, dealing, or trade usage. In addition, 96ACE make no representation that the operation of our sites will be uninterrupted or error-free and will not be liable for the consequences if there are any. In the event of a discrepancy between the reports offered in 96ACE affiliate system and the 96ACE database, the database shall be deemed accurate. 96ACE reserves the right to adjust the billing cycle and commission calculation for the interest of both parties without any notice.
- 96ACE will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, or data) arising in connection with this AGREEMENT or the Affiliate programme, even if 96ACE has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this AGREEMENT and the Affiliate programme will not exceed the Total Referral Commissions paid or payable to you under this AGREEMENT. Nothing in this AGREEMENT shall be construed to provide any rights, remedies or benefits to any person or entity that is not a part of this AGREEMENT. Our obligations under this AGREEMENT do not constitute personal obligations of our directors, employees or shareholders. Any liability arising under this AGREEMENT shall be satisfied solely from the Referral Commission generated and is limited to direct damages.
- In Witness Where of
By having read, the terms and conditions, and acknowledging such in the affiliate sign-up form you agree to all the terms and conditions contained herein. 96ACE reserves the right to withhold payment from any affiliate that violates any of the terms and conditions contained herein.
In a case of discrepancy, the original version in English shall prevail.